General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Elizabeth Hemsley

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Rebecca

Rebecca Report 12 Oct 2014 17:37

Can anyone help please ??? looking for Elizabeth Hemsley born 1930 ish sussex / eastbourne pole gate she had a son Christopher Hemsley born 1946

Rebecca

Rebecca Report 12 Oct 2014 18:00

many thanks christopher was adopted so need help looking for elizabeth can u help please xxx

Rebecca

Rebecca Report 12 Oct 2014 18:23

SORRY I HAVE NOTHING MORE APART FROM THESE NAMES SORRY ALL I KNOW IS CHRISTOPHER WAS BORN JULY 1946 EASTBOURNE AND HIS MOTHERS NAME WAS ELIZABETH BIT OF A NEEDLE IN A HAYSTACK I KNOW IS THERE ANY DIRECTION YOU CAN HELP MW WITH PLEASE ALSO MANY THANKS FOR THE TIME SO FAR XXX

Rebecca

Rebecca Report 12 Oct 2014 18:26

I WOULD ONLY PRESUME A MARRIAGE THEN AROUND 1950 ISH OR THERE AFTER ??? SHE WAS 16 WHEN SHE GAVE HIM UP FOR ADOPTION SO THAT WOULD MAKE HER BIRTH AROUND 1930 ISH ??? SORRY I HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO GO ON XXX

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 12 Oct 2014 18:36

Posted on genealogy chat too !!!

http://www.genesreunited.co.uk/boards/board/genealogy_chat/thread/1345545

Rambling

Rambling Report 12 Oct 2014 18:36

Rebecca there is only one Elizabeth Hemsley born around the right time, as far as I can see, and that is not in Sussex. It is possible that she was sent to Sussex to give birth ( perhaps to relatives?)

I will Pm the details of a possible marriage for that Elizabeth , but obviously caution that it might be totally unconnected.

Rambling

Rambling Report 12 Oct 2014 20:08

Rebecca I have PMd you with some info, and another possibility so as the people are likely to be living perhaps you would just delete that last post please ( as it may not be the right person and any details posted on here show up on google...for privacy it is best where possible to give info re living people via a PM) . :-)

Rebecca

Rebecca Report 12 Oct 2014 21:17

ok deleted thanks again xxx