General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Phone Number for GR Get in Quick

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

DazedConfused

DazedConfused Report 10 Jan 2015 21:01

On Facebook, someone has found the phone number for them, at their London Offices.

So get onto FB quick, make a note of the number, 'cos you can be sure that by Monday it will be taken down!!!!

Lynda ~

Lynda ~ Report 10 Jan 2015 21:39

Anyone can get the phone number anytime DZ, it's online :-D

LadyScozz

LadyScozz Report 10 Jan 2015 21:54

is it a 1800?

I don't want to 'phone from Oz and be put on hold :-D :-D

Bobtanian

Bobtanian Report 10 Jan 2015 23:25

right been there and not au fait with facebook........what's the number?
answers by Pm if you wish, thanks.......
Bob

Lynda ~

Lynda ~ Report 10 Jan 2015 23:41

If you type in..........Gold Solid Rivington Place, London , into Google, the number will come up on 192.com, it's a landline number. :-D

Graham

Graham Report 11 Jan 2015 00:04

From FB:

"Telephone number for genes reunited

Genes Reunited is part of Brightsolid Online Publishing Limited which is owned by publisher DC Thomson.

Genes Reunited London office is located at The Glebe, 6 Chapel Place, Rivington Street, London, EC2A 3DQ; T: 08000272027 (Sales Enquiries); 01382429004 (Billing / Accounts Department).

Read more http://www.kgbanswers.co.uk/telephone-number-for-genes-reunited/16206787#ixzz3OSyZ88vq"

Jacqueline

Jacqueline Report 11 Jan 2015 16:43

nudge

Kense

Kense Report 27 Jan 2015 18:21

I think the Brightsolid comment is because Brightsolid Online Publishing Limited was renamed DC Thomson Family History a couple of years ago.

maggiewinchester

maggiewinchester Report 28 Jan 2015 00:14

D C Thomson? Don't they publish the Beano and Dandy?

Explains a lot :-S

vicky

vicky Report 19 Jul 2017 15:19

I spoke to someone on the numbers posted above just now and have been told they are nothing to do with genes reunited....wish I'd never tried the free trial as they have helped them selves to 80 quid today from my account even though I opted out of the automatic renewal ??????

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 19 Jul 2017 15:23

Vicky - it's a pity you've posted as now they'll say that you've used a paid for service.

Try emailing them at [email protected] & if, you're on Facebook, post on their Facebook page

SylviaInCanada

SylviaInCanada Report 19 Jul 2017 21:01

Vicky ..........

unfortunately if you take the free trial you have to notify them by EMAIL no later than 3 days before the end of the trial period, especially if that date would be on the weekend.