General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Sky

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

JoyLouise

JoyLouise Report 5 Oct 2017 08:55

Anyone got an 03 number which I can use to contact Sky about my Sky TV bill?

I am certain I had an 03 number at one time but I can't find it,

I've become so frustrated trying to speak online or to email the firm that I'd think of cancelling altogether if it weren't for the fact that OH enjoys it.

Sky-speak is nowhere near as easy as it is with M & S online.

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 5 Oct 2017 09:08

You should be able to find it through your sky box Joy. Go into the information part and it should be there

JoyLouise

JoyLouise Report 5 Oct 2017 09:12

Will do, thanks LaG.

Like your young man, by the way. :-D

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 5 Oct 2017 09:17

He is my favourite Gunner at the moment :-D

JoyLouise

JoyLouise Report 5 Oct 2017 09:30

Dad's favourite team. <3 :-D

Success - I live-spoke (is there any other way cos you can't if one of you is dead) to a member of the activation team who gave me this number:

03300 413000

I shall try it when I get back.

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 5 Oct 2017 09:32

Mine too for 61 years now. I was born in North London

JoyLouise

JoyLouise Report 5 Oct 2017 16:43

Success with that number LaG.

Quickly rang before I went out this morning and the waiting time was 45 minutes so tried this after when I got back in - 10 minute waiting time but they answered in one minute and I got sorted out just fine.

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 5 Oct 2017 17:03

That's good news Joy, well done. When we had sky we always found them really helpful. We are with Virgin now and no problems as yet ;-) :-D