General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

New Scottish Census

New Scottish census records

Do you have Scottish ancestors?

Perhaps you do and you just didn't know! Search our brand new Scottish census records today and discover if you have Scottish roots.

Search Scottish Census

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Better than an alarm clock

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sharron

Sharron Report 15 Oct 2017 17:25

I didn't sleep so well last night and, at some point when there was a bit of light, I was having some sort of bizarre dream about Russian places and having to drag the Romanov family around Russia because they could not decide which one they wanted to stay in.

At this point a skein of geese passed over, calling to each other.

Well, I can tell you that when a noise like that gets into a very strange dream you are immediately wide awake and ready for anything.

Caroline

Caroline Report 15 Oct 2017 18:09

Don't eat whether you ate last night ever again before bedtime!!

Sharron

Sharron Report 15 Oct 2017 18:52

Does it encourage geese?

Caroline

Caroline Report 15 Oct 2017 19:03

You never know if they can smell it from afar.....

Sharron

Sharron Report 15 Oct 2017 19:10

Honking about round here at some ridiculous hour!

Caroline

Caroline Report 15 Oct 2017 19:30

Better than a plane sounding like it's landing on your roof like I had at 2 in the morning last Sunday :-D

Sharron

Sharron Report 15 Oct 2017 19:31

You don't take any notice of those.

Caroline

Caroline Report 15 Oct 2017 19:56

I do wakes me up doesn't happen every day.

Sharron

Sharron Report 15 Oct 2017 20:04

Police helicopter hangs around here sometimes, which means I have to stay inside until they are gone!

Caroline

Caroline Report 15 Oct 2017 22:40

:-D :-D