General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Gift subscriptions

Genes Reunited gift subscription

Do you know someone interested in discovering their family history?

You can now buy a gift subscription to Genes Reunited so they can research their family tree.

Buy gift or redeem gift

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Irving FamilyLiverpool

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Arthur

Arthur Report 19 Oct 2017 19:06

I am trying to find David Irving who was searching for Edward Peter Irving in Liverpool last posted in 2011. Edward Peter Irving was my maternal Grandfather I may be able to help him with missing members of the Irving family. Arthur West

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 19 Oct 2017 19:18

Welcome to the boards, Arthur.

Is this related?
https://www.british-genealogy.com/archive/index.php/t-70980.html?s=8f6d1186d0cfa4077dd2bc22b4830131
Don't you have to register to be able to contact a poster?

Is there a similar thread on Genes? If so, click on David's board name to send him a message.
Failing that, search all members trees - top right under search - for Edward Peter Irving to see if David has an entry on this site. Again, click on the Find out more button to send a message.
Edit - he does have an entry
https://www.genesreunited.co.uk/messages/12210525/discover?rk=547547086

If David is a GR member but has since changed his linked email address, your message will disappear into the ether.