General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Genes Extras

Genes Reunited subscription bonuses

As a way of saying thank you to our subscribers, we have launched Genes Extras. You'll find exclusive competitions and discounts on family history magazines, days out and much more.

Take me to Genes Extras

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Rodney Bewes

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

maggiewinchester

maggiewinchester Report 21 Nov 2017 19:03

Has died, aged 79.
The 'other one' of the Likely lads :-(

RIP <3

Nyx

Nyx Report 21 Nov 2017 19:09

Just heard it on the news, very sad.
:-(

Barbra

Barbra Report 21 Nov 2017 21:32

RIP <3

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond Report 21 Nov 2017 22:23

Sad news, I liked the Likely Lads. Rest in peace, Rodney

Lizx

Bobtanian

Bobtanian Report 22 Nov 2017 00:27

Oh no, not another one.... this is getting tooo close to home!(if you know what I mean....

RolloTheRed

RolloTheRed Report 22 Nov 2017 17:28

The Likely Lads was (and is) very funny but all the humour came from Rodney. By and large James Bolam was a terrific actor but rarely took humerous parts.

Rodney will be very badly missed by his family I am sure. He will have provoked a lot of laughter in his lifetime. Who could want for a better memory?