General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Boast

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sharron

Sharron Report 26 Nov 2017 14:20

Nothing to boast about for anybody but me but I am in the process of hoovering the stairs.

Childhood abuse has made me afraid of the hoover and, with my total loss of plot, I have not been able to face doing a lot of things. I did have to take everything I did down to all it's component parts. Even had to cut my chips in three and eat my peas seperately for a while.

Today I have started to hoover the stairs so I am feeling quite proud. Have stopped in the middle because my back hurt and it is better to rest it than to push on and frighten myself out of doing anything else.

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 26 Nov 2017 14:21

Oh well done Sharron, another step in the right direction <3

Sharron

Sharron Report 26 Nov 2017 14:32

Several steps. I am half-way up!

maggiewinchester

maggiewinchester Report 26 Nov 2017 14:40

Well done!!
My stairs need hoovering.
...but I'm just too lazy - though, in my defence, I have a horrendous cough/cold.

Even I'm fed up with the sound of my constant coughing :-|

Dermot

Dermot Report 26 Nov 2017 15:18

What's a Hoover? :-S

Sharron

Sharron Report 26 Nov 2017 15:37

It is the thing sitting in my hall because I can't face doing the other half of the stairs today Dermot.

Caroline

Caroline Report 26 Nov 2017 15:47

Well done Sharron, and Maggie I've got the same bloody cough won't go away very annoying isn't it.

maggiewinchester

maggiewinchester Report 26 Nov 2017 16:06

I'm as Snotty as I can be, Caroline :-| :-| :-|

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 26 Nov 2017 16:10

Well done Sharron, the other half will get done soon enough. Please Caroline and Maggie keep that to yourselves. :-) :-) and I hope you will feel better soon. <3

maggiewinchester

maggiewinchester Report 26 Nov 2017 17:47

Aww Ann - someone shared it with me!! :-D

Caroline

Caroline Report 26 Nov 2017 18:53

Sharing is caring, isn't it??
It's doing the rounds hide if you don't want it.

maggiewinchester

maggiewinchester Report 26 Nov 2017 18:55

:-D :-D :-D :-D