General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Language of the tail

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sharron

Sharron Report 4 Dec 2017 13:05

I have noticed a difference in Shadow's stance lately. He has been coming in for bikkies for a couple of years now and he used to be a long pussy with his tail laid out straight behind him when he ate them.

Lately I have noticed that he is a rounder pussy when he is eating, with his tail tucked round the side AND he sometimes turns deliberately so that his back is to me.

I do hope this means he is considering the possibility of coming in to live so that I can shut the cat-flap and stop freezing them off every winter.

maggiewinchester

maggiewinchester Report 4 Dec 2017 15:20

Oooh he could be more relaxed! :-D

...having said that, mine usually eat with their tails out - particularly galling with George, who is a long cat anyway - with a very long tail.

Personally, I think he's waiting for me to stand on it, so he can be extra 'wussy', and get more cuddles :-|

Sharron

Sharron Report 4 Dec 2017 15:46

A rather handsome black and white individual was dining there the other night, had white whiskers. He didn't look any too worried by my presence and I heard a bundle going on outside one night so I may have to try to accommodate two.

I hope so.