General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Not getting email updates or Gedcom exports

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Unknown

Unknown Report 18 Dec 2017 20:45

Not getting email updates or Gedcom exports any more.
I used to always get email updates of matches etc but am not getting them any more. But more importantly I have updated a lot of my tree only to find that I am not receiving any Gedcom exports. Anyone got any ideas, I have tried another email address but that has not made any difference.

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 18 Dec 2017 22:19

Hot matches haven't been sent for a long time lt fell off the radar many moons ago

Don't know about gedcoms though as have never done them

Kense

Kense Report 18 Dec 2017 22:24

If you are referring to hot matches, the reason is that they don't run that matching software any more. Your home page should tell you when they last looked for hot matches for your tree.

If you have tried to export a GEDCOM and the software has not returned to the ready state, then you need to contact support. The program seems to get stuck occasionally.
[email protected]

Elizabeth2469049

Elizabeth2469049 Report 18 Dec 2017 22:28

I'm not getting notifications for Watched threads