General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Thieving little git!

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sharron

Sharron Report 26 Dec 2017 23:41

As well as Shadow who probably doesn't really ever want to live in a house because he has never done so, we have another feline visitor of an evening.

He is black and white and we thought he was one shown on a lost pets site but now, my neighbour and I have decided his markings are not quite the same.

Anyway, she has borrowed a trap and we are planning to catch him tomorrow so that he can move in with me if he has no chip.

This evening, he was in and munching on the bikkies while I discussed what wonders he might experience should he come to live here. He finished eating and I took hope from the fact that he had gone over by the sink where I couldn't see him and hoped he was looking to move in.

Then I saw the thieving little sod nip off out the cat-flap with something in his mouth. I don't know what it was and we can't see what is missing but when we do , we will know who had it.

And to think he might be moving in here tomorrow!

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond Report 27 Dec 2017 07:55

lol Sharron, there's never a dull moment at your home is there lol? Hope you don't find something very important has gone awol

Lizxx

Dermot

Dermot Report 27 Dec 2017 08:14

Was it a rotting rancid Tesco turkey? :-0

Sharron

Sharron Report 27 Dec 2017 10:10

No, Dermot, it was definitely a black and white cat.

maggiewinchester

maggiewinchester Report 27 Dec 2017 10:25

:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D Sharron!!!