General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Mary

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Tawny

Tawny Report 15 Jan 2018 13:59

Mary was the mother of one of my friends. Mary married and went on to have two children. In 1976 Mary's husband left her and their children one a toddler and the older child with cystic fibrosis and never looked back.

From that day Mary did all she could to raise her children well. Sadly at just 20 years old the older child died and his father did not go to the funeral. Leaving Mary and her one surviving child. The two of them formed an amazing bond and any friends her child brought round were included in that amazing and warm family me included.

Mary died this morning 15/01/18

RIP Mary <3 <3 <3

maggiewinchester

maggiewinchester Report 15 Jan 2018 14:07

RIP <3

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 15 Jan 2018 14:46

RIP Mary, it sounds as though she was a good mother. I hope her surviving child is able to cope now left alone. Hopefully married with a family. <3 <3

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond Report 15 Jan 2018 15:03

What a wonderful lady, may she rest in peace with her lost son. I know you will help support your friend through her sad loss, Tawny. You can recall the happy memories of the love and warmth Mary shared with others and give thanks for being part of her special 'family'

Lizxx

Sharron

Sharron Report 15 Jan 2018 15:05

Sad loss of a good woman.

Tawny

Tawny Report 15 Jan 2018 15:20

Mary will be sadly missed. Her surviving child is married with a baby of their own.