General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

The Heavens

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

David

David Report 16 Feb 2018 08:50

Some time back I had a CD on which there was an online observatory. I bought it after developing an interest in such matters from watching Carl Sagan's COSMOS.

This CD gave a detailed insight into the sun, the moon and the stars and of course our neighbouring planets. There were facilities on this CD that allowed the user where any two or more celestial were in relation to each other at any given time over thousands of years. Also, every full or partial lunar and solar eclipse since 10,000BC were listed. Very interesting stuff. From this the CD could project thousands of years forward detailing eclipses that have not yet happened..

If all this data was available to me via a CD how can some alarmists be saying we are on a collision course in the near future with Planet X ?

Kense

Kense Report 16 Feb 2018 10:27

Because the alarmists are able to detect Planet X thanks to the beings from Zeta Reticuli. Astronomers and the rest of us are in blissful ignorance of Planet X.

PS (edited) The Planet X (Nibiru) you are referring to should not be confused with the postulated Planet X which might be a large planet in a normal orbit beyond the orbit of Pluto.

Bobtanian

Bobtanian Report 16 Feb 2018 11:17

No doubt David ,sometime in the future there WILL be another serious collision with a roaming space body...there has been at least one, (quite some time ago) which appears to have resulted in the formation of our moon , and elimination of the dinosaurs, and such...

but I wont worry unduly...instead, the world will likely eliminate itself, through overpopulation and warlike nations..

Bob

David

David Report 16 Feb 2018 11:27

I'd have thought if this Planet X existed, if it was something more substantial than a myth, then it would been on the map.

Out atmosphere is no larger than it ever was and over the last 200 years, more so over the last 100 it has become polluted. The population of this Planet we call our home has so greatly increased and keeps on increasing that some peoples cannot feed themselves or be sure of adequate clean water.

Kense

Kense Report 16 Feb 2018 11:42

Nancy Lieder has been going on about Planet X since 1995. It was supposed to be going to devastate the Earth in 2003 and many times since, especially in 2012 and at least four times last year.

David

David Report 16 Feb 2018 13:01

Incredible, were it to exist (?) it could wreak havoc with gravitational pulls on a near miss. You'd surely see it coming ?

Is Lieder an astrologer or an astronomer ?

Bobtanian

Bobtanian Report 16 Feb 2018 14:59

http://americanloons.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/879-nancy-lieder.html

Kense

Kense Report 16 Feb 2018 15:47

That's the one Bob.

In the interest of balance, here is their web site. It even includes photos of Planet X.
http://www.zetatalk.com/

David

David Report 16 Feb 2018 17:07

On a material level there are hundreds, maybe thousands of man made objects in orbit that are junk, obsolete or spying