General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Uploading Photos

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Unknown

Unknown Report 7 Mar 2018 04:20

Hi all, for some time I have tried unsuccessfully in uploading photos to the Details tab of members on my family tree. It's very frustrating as I have exchanged emails with Customer Service at least 6-8 times in trying to determine the correct sequence for this procedure but without success. I use Mac OS 10.13.3 (High Sierra). Appreciate any help on offer.

David

David Report 7 Mar 2018 04:26

You first put them in your pictures folder. Go to your account click on change photo. You will be shown your pictures, click on the one you want then clive save.

Kense

Kense Report 7 Mar 2018 09:07

We need more details of when the upload fails. However a common problem that occurs is when adding to the tree there are two GR tabs involved. It appears (if you stay on the tree tab) that nothing has happened, but if you switch to the other tab, you find that the operation is continuing correctly.