General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Fed up with

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Phyll

Phyll Report 6 May 2018 18:15

so many cookery programmes!
Phyll

Dermot

Dermot Report 6 May 2018 18:32

Agree with you Phyll.

How did Adam & Eve survive? All they had were apples in the Garden of Eden and the deviously cold slithering snake as an adviser.

maggiewinchester

maggiewinchester Report 6 May 2018 19:50

I agree too - not only on the TV, but on the radio :-| :-|

JoyLouise

JoyLouise Report 7 May 2018 08:48

I agree with you too, Phyll, ..... apart from Nigella and her sparkly kitchen. Yes, I know it's a set but it doesn't half lift the mood. :-D

Many years ago, I was off work for a couple of weeks and feeling quite sorry for myself but I got a warm, huggy feeling from Delia every weekday afternoon. (It doesn't take much, does it?)

The only other one I'd give time of day to is James Martin. I especially like it when he gets together with his mentor.

As for the rest, I've never heard of most of them and others seem to be akin to preachers! Who wants to be told what is good for you when you can have lashings of cream, choccie and butter along with the necessities of life?

:-D ;-)