General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

aol

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Iris

Iris Report 16 May 2018 15:49

is anyone else having a job to get on to aol ,I sent e mails yesterday with no trouble at all,now it wont let me on the site ...keeps telling me my password is wrong,(its not) ,so I clicked on help,and I was sent a number to type in (,sent via the phone)...I still cant get in ...iris :-S :-S

Caroline

Caroline Report 16 May 2018 16:27

So far so good though did have same sounding problem a few weeks back, just had to wait for them to resolve that time. Good luck

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond Report 16 May 2018 21:21

Aol is now TalkTalk, we had the devil of a problem getting on to emails etc

We have just changed providers to Bt, which is much faster, so early days yet but hopefully all good. I can still use my aol email address

Lizx

Andysmum

Andysmum Report 16 May 2018 22:11

We are the same as Liz. We started off with Compuserve, which was taken over by aol, causing lots of problems, so we switched to BT, but have kept our Compuserve (aol) email address as a backup. We don't use it much, but some people still use it as they have never learnt our new email address, so we check it every so often.

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond Report 17 May 2018 01:12

It would be too much hassle to change my email address lol

Lizx

Iris

Iris Report 17 May 2018 10:10

ladies.
thank you all for your replys. ...I've just tried it again ,and it opened . iris :-D :-D

Bobtanian

Bobtanian Report 18 May 2018 08:58

I have an AOL email addy.
originally netscape, then AOL, and now talk talk

very rarely have problems getting into AOL now "earth?"..

Bob