General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Pointless

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 16 Jul 2018 17:20

replaced at least this week with a quiz show called Impossible. I like Pointless, it keeps my brain active. :-( :-(

kraftwerke

kraftwerke Report 16 Jul 2018 21:50

I watched so called quiz , thought it was rubbish. where they got that presenter from, you would think it was his money,
:-( :-(

KathleenBell

KathleenBell Report 16 Jul 2018 22:07

Impossible is usually on earlier in the afternoon. I was out today so didn't realise they had changed the schedule. I love Pointless and I think Alexander and Richard are great together.

Kath. x

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 16 Jul 2018 22:36

I didn't realise it had been on before earlier. It did nothing for us and I thought the presenter was very bland, no personality at all.

Bobtanian

Bobtanian Report 20 Jul 2018 20:29

I think the stars of the show, are the contestants!

maggiewinchester

maggiewinchester Report 21 Jul 2018 00:33

There's usually an Agatha Christie on another channel :-D