General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

The Bungalow, Flimwell

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Florence61

Florence61 Report 14 Aug 2018 17:11

Good afternoon peeps.J ust wondering if there is anyone who lives in the Wadhurst/Flimwell area of East Sussex?

I have found an old address where my grandmother use to live many years ago. I have the full address and have looked on Estate Agents but cannot find a picture of the property. Its on a very long hill but nothing has helped me locate it.
It last sold in 1999.

if anyone can help, I will PM the full address.
Thanks

Florence
in the Hebrides

Ps wasn't sure what board to post this on?

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 14 Aug 2018 18:04

Have you tried Google Maps?

Its a pity you didn't mention it a week or more ago - we'd gone that way to go to Burwash.

Florence61

Florence61 Report 14 Aug 2018 18:36

Aw DET nevermind. I have put in the postcode but there are several properties on that road.

I may just try ringing an estate agent in that area and actually see if they can help.probably the easiest way thinking about it.
thanks anyway

Florence in the hebrides