General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Custard drawer.

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sharron

Sharron Report 23 Aug 2018 11:42

Jackie Milburn brought himself in a fresh snack for later and let it go in the kitchen where it went into the drawer where I kept the custard powder packets and the jelly packets along with other things.

All the packets needed to be jettisoned, the jars washed and the drawer washed out.

I asked OH to get some more packets of jelly and custard, wanted to use one, asked him where he had put them.

Back in the drawer of course! Well, it is his cat so I suppose he has explained to him to not bring any more mice in.

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 23 Aug 2018 11:49

Mmmm Tasty Sharron :-D :-D :-D :-D

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 23 Aug 2018 12:16

Mr Tibbs hasn't brought back any live presents for a couple of weeks . Well not into the house as he can't get in by himself as I have kept the doors closed

Have found a few corpses on the patio though but thankfully for me . not for them tho !!! It's been sparrows not mice

I am very wary opening the door when he is scratching to be let in though