General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

REPORTED. MISSING

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Linda

Linda Report 4 Sep 2018 14:55

Did anyone watch reported missing last night, I was appalled because there was this man who reported his son missing him and partner had split up befor she had began to show but he was delighted to become a dad cut a long story short the police went out of their way to find him the spoke to the lady and she denied knowning this man and and having a baby boy, but in the end they found out she was never having a baby but taking a friends baby out and passing off has hers.

She got two years, but I’m thinking how can any woman do that

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 4 Sep 2018 15:29

She was evil

She used other people's kids to trick him that he was a father just to get money from him

The effect on him must have been devastating.he thought he had a son but he didn't!!

Dermot

Dermot Report 4 Sep 2018 16:19

The morals of some in this alleged informed & educated society are no better than those of our primitive ancestors.

Much of 'modern' human activity is fundamentally self-interested.

Linda

Linda Report 4 Sep 2018 17:02

I think she should have got more then two years but then I can’t understand the laws of this country and I was born here many moons ago

RolloTheRed

RolloTheRed Report 4 Sep 2018 19:13

She was guilty of obtaining money by false pretences not only from her boyfriend but also DWP etc.

The judge is obliged to abide by sentencing policy which is heavily influenced by the sky high cost of incarceration and the chances of reoffending. With a two year sentence she would only serve one ( with good behaviour) and could be released after 6 months. If she had told the truth from the outset it is unlikely that she would have received a prison sentence.

Fairly obviously she has problems which the Criminal Justice System is def. not set up to sort out.

TessAkaBridgetTheFidget

TessAkaBridgetTheFidget Report 4 Sep 2018 22:22

I watched. She was such a good liar, made me wonder what other lies she had told throughout her life. Not somebody that could be trusted about anything.

At least her name and face have been made public, which is another part of her punishment. Would certainly not want her as a friend.

I was proud of the police and their sensitive handling of the case.

The "father" John, seemed such a nice man, doing what he could for his son. I hope that some day he will get to be a dad in reality. The only thing he might find as a comfort at the moment is that the little boy did not come to any harm.

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond Report 4 Sep 2018 23:46

I was horrified at her scheming lies, she has a grown up daughter - wonder what she thinks of her mother?

I thought the letter John sent the parents of that little boy was nice. I wonder whose baby she took to the station to convince John she had given birth?

Evil mare should have got a longer sentence and should have to pay John back for the money he has lost.

Lizx

Linda

Linda Report 5 Sep 2018 00:23

The police get such a bad name that to see a detective crying over a letter that “John” had wrote to Tyler’s parents just showed me that the must get I involved in case and the do get upset by things.

As far as John is concerned I hope he goes on to have happy life,

Tenerife Sun

Tenerife Sun Report 5 Sep 2018 11:19

Also Johns parents thought they had a grandson. It was heartbreaking.