General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Jacky's Cuddle

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sharron

Sharron Report 27 Oct 2018 23:07

Jacky Milburn has had his first cuddle.

When Daddy came in, Jacky was asleep in his chair so he picked him up and cuddled him and Jacky didn't try to get away, he stayed for a good ten minutes before he took himself off to the sofa.

He spent some time and had a little kip, then he went over and stepped on Daddy's lap for another cuddle.

Another step towards being a pet pussy I think.

maggiewinchester

maggiewinchester Report 27 Oct 2018 23:15

Awwww <3

Betty doesn't like cuddles - never has done - and she was born on my sofa!

She will occasionally sit on my lap - and would prefer it if I scratched her at this time :-S

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond Report 28 Oct 2018 03:20

So Jackie has a soft centre after all! How lovely! Your turn next, Sharron.

Lizx

Florence61

Florence61 Report 28 Oct 2018 11:10

Aw Sharron, that's lovely.So, not so feral after all!

Florence in the hebrides :-)

Sharron

Sharron Report 28 Oct 2018 12:12

We have always known he was soft in the middle.

He was keen to be a pet pussy but was nervous about making the initial move until we had him caught and seen to before we brought him in where he thought he might like to be.

He had been toying with the idea of having a cuddle and thought he might like it but needed somebody to force his hand. We have been giving him a little starter cuddle here and there but this is the first time he as gone back on his Daddy's lap of his own volition.