General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Spice Girls ********

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Barbra

Barbra Report 6 Nov 2018 15:07

Who is going to get tickets for their Comeback Tour *not me* surely they don't need the money Barbara :-S

JoyBoroAngel

JoyBoroAngel Report 6 Nov 2018 15:22

No thank you

Bobtanian

Bobtanian Report 6 Nov 2018 15:52

think the poor luvvies dont WANNA BE

W A N N A B E E's

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 6 Nov 2018 17:23

Not wannabee's more like has beens :-D :-D. Not my sort of taste at all but to each there own :-)

Bobtanian

Bobtanian Report 6 Nov 2018 19:17

Talking of Beans....LOL did you see that prog about the Heinz factory the other day?

David

David Report 6 Nov 2018 19:18

I'll tell you want I want what I really really want ;-) <3

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 6 Nov 2018 19:18

Sure did must be windy in there ;-) :-D :-D :-D

Island

Island Report 6 Nov 2018 19:28

aren't you a bit long in the tooth to be concerned about the Spice Girls Barbra? :-S

Barbra

Barbra Report 6 Nov 2018 21:08

island what the hell as it got to do with you your confused sorry about that :-\

Barbra

Barbra Report 6 Nov 2018 21:09

I must admit my Youngest son liked them :-D :-D each to their own :-D :-D

Island

Island Report 6 Nov 2018 21:47

Well they would be more your sons age group I expect Barbra.

As for 'what the hell has it got to do with you?' Don't put up posts if you don't want comments - you usually complain.

Barbra

Barbra Report 6 Nov 2018 21:50

Have a good night dear :-)

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 6 Nov 2018 22:05

I am probably classed as too old for the music I like which is heavy metal and rock but as I have said too each their own and blow anyone who thinks that of me :-D

Barbra

Barbra Report 8 Nov 2018 10:43

£2.2 Million each that's what they really want ;-) more facelifts for them & pay off some debts :-D :-D LG x

Island

Island Report 8 Nov 2018 10:50

See LG - the thread isn't about music so enjoy whatever you really really want :-D

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 8 Nov 2018 11:01

:-D :-D :-D :-D.

Caroline

Caroline Report 8 Nov 2018 11:08

Surely music can be enjoyed by all ages? I spoke with a 7 yr old boy recently and he couldn't believe the Beatles weren't deemed the number one band in the World right now.
Never liked the SG myself but good luck to them if they can get people to fork out that much money, and yes some of them need it from what the news says.

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 8 Nov 2018 17:14

Never in to the spice girls as I was a young mum when they were doing their thing

But I know my daugter was all into their music and her infection rubbed off on me that I would encourage her innocent following of them

It's like when I was a teen and got a pash on Matt monroe . Dean martin etc
Each to their own

Daughter isn't bothered now to go and see them as she has moved on in her life