General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Annual Direct subscription direct debit.

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

John

John Report 2 Dec 2018 14:16

Please be aware that I cancelled my membership of PayPal last year after you debited them for my subscription.
I do NOT wish to continue my Genes membership and I shall be very angry if I find that somehow you have found a way to claim from me..
My PayPal is closed....or should be.
Thank you.

SuffolkVera

SuffolkVera Report 2 Dec 2018 14:33

John, this is a board for members to exchange general chat. The chances are that your post won’t be seen by GR at all.

Try contacting them on [email protected]. You should also go into Account (on the bar at the top of the page), then go into Subscription Details and make sure you have Auto Renew Off. If it is On GR will take your money. Switch it to Off and don’t forget to save the changes.

Hope this helps

Kense

Kense Report 2 Dec 2018 15:55

In the very unlikely event that they manage to renew your subscription, then it is very important that you do not use any of the site facilities (especially posting on these boards). If you do then there is no hope of you getting your money back.

SylviaInCanada

SylviaInCanada Report 2 Dec 2018 17:57

Duplicate posting ........... several times on different boards!

Same advice given on all of them!

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 2 Dec 2018 17:58

PM sent some time ago - it hasn't been opened.