General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Bit Overfaced

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sharron

Sharron Report 7 Jan 2019 16:25

Before Christmas, when I was eating at full throttle, we had a take-away from a new Turkish restaurant that opened in Chichester. I had a mushroom and halloumi starter and two salads and I was delighted had with mine, it lasted me three days.

OH had a chicken shish and was not very impressed but he wanted a take-away since he had been out yesterday so he went in there and explained the problem, ordering the same again.

They were very apologetic and made him an excellent shish. They also put in some extra dishes(for him?) by way of compensation. There was another salad, a pink thing which I think was beetroot hummus, some hot,red, oily stuff in a little pot, bread and some thick yoghurt with leaves in.

All I really wanted last night was an orange and something to pick at, I was languishing in bed. What I didn't want was to have the whole bloody lot delivered to the side of my bed!

Caroline

Caroline Report 7 Jan 2019 16:31

Sounds amazing shame you weren't up to eating it Sharron. Hope you're feeling a little better though?

Sharron

Sharron Report 7 Jan 2019 16:41

He could have helped!

Caroline

Caroline Report 7 Jan 2019 16:50

He can't win can he...and nor should he helps keep him in his place.....opps....was that offensive or argumentive in any way?? :-S :-D