General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

TREE ISSUES

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Nicky

Nicky Report 9 Jan 2019 10:46

The tree won’t save any chances it’s really frustrating. Does anyone know why this is happening?????

Gillx

Gillx Report 9 Jan 2019 11:10

I've just noticed the same problem. I closed Genes then opened it again, but it didn't make any difference. I don't know what the problem is either Nicky. Let's hope it's sorted soon.

Sheila

Sheila Report 9 Jan 2019 12:12

I have just rejoined after a break. my old account doesn't appear to exist, so I have started a new account. I am unable to get any further than putting my name age and sex in. I pressed save but couldn't get any further along. in view of that I paid a subscription fee but still cannot go any further than previously.
strangely there was no problem with taking my money. How soon can I expect to be up and running? I would like to make a start asap. :-(

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 9 Jan 2019 12:51

If nobody has reported the problem to support there is a chance they may not know there is a problem.

Daniel

Daniel Report 9 Jan 2019 13:03

I've just emailed support with the same issue:

I am trying to make some small edits (year of death and place of death) to entries on my tree, and I get the saving dialog as per below screengrab. After a while, it disappears, and the save does not register. I’m using Google Chrome browser and tree version 3.4.3

I have closed browser and reopened to no avail.

Please can you resolve this issue or advise steps to resolve it?
UNQUOTE

will update hear as/when I hear back

Dan

Nicky

Nicky Report 9 Jan 2019 14:37

All fixed everyone.