General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Looking for something entirely different

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Madge

Madge Report 9 Jan 2019 21:46

when I ended up looking at some old photo's from meets on here for with people from here.
I could name them all, I didn't realize how many people I have met from GR, sadly some are no longer with us.

Some from Peterborough, actually 3 meets there, Manchester , South Wales, some great memories :-D

Kay????

Kay???? Report 9 Jan 2019 22:32

I lost all my photos of the boro meets when my pc died,,,,,,they tried to retrive them couldn't,and I could never find the SD cards either. ,,,,,some lovely ones of thoses no longer here,but can recall them as they were then,full of fun,healthy, warmhearted and crazy..

:-D.

Madge

Madge Report 9 Jan 2019 22:46

There is one of me and Muffy my very first FB profile pic. There is one of me TW and BC lovely pic of all 3 of us.
Do you remember when biker viking turned up in full gear and we all pics taken sitting on his harley davidson we had to remove them off FB because some of the loons off here had lifted them. Scary times :-D

Kay????

Kay???? Report 10 Jan 2019 00:16

Oh yes,,,,,,,,and BC wouldn't get off the bike and wanted to go for a spin on it,,,,,,,,plus to keep his helmet...….real fun back then,,,,,then she got it on by a young stud another time,,,,,,,, :-D :-D.

Bobtanian

Bobtanian Report 10 Jan 2019 00:26

the viker biker! saw him a few months ago, on the old A1 near Sawtry!

Madge

Madge Report 10 Jan 2019 19:22

Wow Bob he is still going then :-)