General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

When was the last time

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Madge

Madge Report 15 Mar 2019 19:43

You put photo's in a photo album ?

Island

Island Report 15 Mar 2019 19:49

If taking some out for reference and putting them back in counts - not that long ago.

Remember being excited if one out of the 24/36 was ok - but you kept them all anyway? :-D :-D

Evening Madge :-D

Madge

Madge Report 15 Mar 2019 20:03

Evening Island 'owarya ? <3

I can not even remember when I even got the albums out :-D

Denburybob

Denburybob Report 15 Mar 2019 20:05

All on line now. Much more convenient. Until the computer crashes.

Kay????

Kay???? Report 15 Mar 2019 20:07

When was the last time anyone used them digital frames,,,,,

Eveing,her Maj and the floating Island, ;-) :-D.

Photo albums,,,,,,,can you still buy one,?

Madge

Madge Report 15 Mar 2019 20:14

I hope so my daughter has booked her wedding Hello Kay :-D

Caroline

Caroline Report 15 Mar 2019 20:39

Was just sorting through photos this week making myself throw out the rubbish ones...

Kay????

Kay???? Report 15 Mar 2019 21:35

They tend to put them on a CD now and do a pick mix album..

Cant belive you are letting your princess get married...…...don't seem 5 mins since she was going to her prom do,,,,,,,

:-0.
:-D

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 15 Mar 2019 21:43

Last week I was putting photos into a 12x12 scrap book. Love looking back at them much nicer than looking on line.

Madge

Madge Report 15 Mar 2019 21:59

Hello Bob Missed you there,

I know Kay she is 26 now :O

Ann I love looking at back on photos, I love looking at really old ones even if I do not know the people in them :D

Lyndi

Lyndi Report 16 Mar 2019 11:19

I am in the process of filling an album :-)

Christmas 2017 I gave granddaughter age 7 an album I called 'Adventures with Grandma'. It had the best photos from the times she had stayed over during the year, and also I printed out cards with comments and reminders.

Apparently she often looks through it, so I now have a bigger album and lots of photos ready! I have also kept tickets etc to pop in with photos.

I hope she will enjoy looking through these long after I am pushing up daisies!!

Madge

Madge Report 16 Mar 2019 12:12

awww Lyndi that sounds lovely <3 :-D

Lyndi

Lyndi Report 16 Mar 2019 12:42

Thank you Madge.

I have set up an email address for her (address and password in a book to be given to her when I pop my clogs). I kept a note of all the funny things she said when she was younger, and have already sent those lol. Hopefully will make her smile :-)

She used to give me a daisy (plucked from my uncut front lawn lol) every time she left (so you can look at it and think of me when I am not here) and she called them love flowers, so the idea of me pushing up daisies is quite special lol