General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Not the best timing

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sharron

Sharron Report 23 Mar 2019 14:50

OH and I are catering the village lunch next month and it was mentioned at this months that it would be on Maundy Thursday.

Really, I would like to change to another month but that would be difficult at this late date.

Sadly, I can remember what happened last time we catered the village lunch on Maundy Thursday five years ago.

Caroline

Caroline Report 23 Mar 2019 15:02

Well, I for one can't so please tell what happened? :-)

Gwyn in Kent

Gwyn in Kent Report 23 Mar 2019 15:09

Remembering Fred and all his antics <3

Have you asked May's team if they would swap. ?

Sharron

Sharron Report 23 Mar 2019 15:11

I cooked a curry on the previous day, OH went to the hall to serve it and cook the rice.

I stayed at home, awaiting the doctor who was to visit Fred but he din't actually get there until after Fred had died.

Caroline

Caroline Report 23 Mar 2019 15:24

<3..