General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Cat looking for good home

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sharron

Sharron Report 5 Nov 2019 10:49

This morning ,I came downstairs to do what I can't do upstairs at the moment. He looked expectantly at me, wanting breakfast but I was in too much of a hurry. There are things you don't want to leave on the floor, after all.

Went and did my necessaries and, when I came out, he had helped himself to a sachet of meat and gone out to tell his friends how neglected he is.

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 5 Nov 2019 11:28

Oh dear Sharron first poor Fred and now Jackie neglected, you wicked lady ;-) :-D :-D

Sharron

Sharron Report 5 Nov 2019 12:35

I know. I'm horrible.

Bobtanian

Bobtanian Report 5 Nov 2019 12:50

"there are things that we know,there are things that we don't know and there are "some" things we don't need to know"

Sharron

Sharron Report 5 Nov 2019 12:57

I didn't tell you what he had for breakfast.

maggiewinchester

maggiewinchester Report 5 Nov 2019 21:14

What have you done! RR'd twice in one day :-0

Someone with the itchy finger needs to untwist their knickers and, perhaps 'grow' a sense of humour!
..or perhaps just ignore that which 'offends' - maybe as we're so 'offensive' they should just b*gger off.

Sharron

Sharron Report 5 Nov 2019 21:46

What it boiled down to was, because we have the upstairs lavatory out of commission, I had to come downstairs in a hurry this morning and did not have time to feed the cat immediately so he helped himself to a sachet and went out.

maggiewinchester

maggiewinchester Report 5 Nov 2019 22:12

:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

You have an upstairs bathroom and a downstairs loo?
Maybe the RR'r was/is jealous! :-D

Sharron

Sharron Report 5 Nov 2019 22:22

Dunno. I didn't give any great detail about what I was doing in my downstairs wet-room.

Was RR jealous of what I went through to get the downstairs wet-room, I wonder?

maggiewinchester

maggiewinchester Report 5 Nov 2019 22:59

There appears to be no logic to their RR ing. Just pettiness.

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 5 Nov 2019 23:01

Absolutely pathetic the RR'r really does need to get a life. :-| :-| :-|

SylviaInCanada

SylviaInCanada Report 6 Nov 2019 00:45

How pathetic!

There was nothing wrong with the OP!

Caroline

Caroline Report 6 Nov 2019 01:04

Green eye monster obviously they only have one Lav.

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond Report 6 Nov 2019 01:38

Oh I miss all these excitement!

Lizxx

Island

Island Report 6 Nov 2019 09:50

A couple of months back I was RR'd four times in a day, three on the same thread! I strongly suspect it was someone having a hissy fit ;-)
Nothing amiss with any of those posts but one was deleted. I have a feeling that GR remove some reported posts regardless so they can 'justify' the need for the much abused report button.

Caroline

Caroline Report 6 Nov 2019 12:31

You could be right Island...wonder which one was actually deleted....

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 6 Nov 2019 12:42

I hope the r r er has been told to back off by genes support

Wouldn’t bet on it though :-(

Dermot

Dermot Report 6 Nov 2019 13:24

Last month, I had the pleasure of looking after a family cat, all the way from London, for 5 weeks while it's mistress was abroad on holiday.

I'm not sure which of us - the cat or myself - had the most fun together. I was lonely when his holiday came to an end.

If all goes to plan, the little fellow will be with me again for Christmas & New Year. I would advise any local mice to stay clear for the duration! :-D