General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Those peg things.

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

ZZzzz

ZZzzz Report 8 Dec 2019 14:44

That are used to put quilts in covers by clipping the corners with the corners of the quilt in the covers called, does anyone know what they are called. Please.

Sharron

Sharron Report 8 Dec 2019 14:46

Clothes pegs? They do the job just as well.

ZZzzz

ZZzzz Report 8 Dec 2019 15:02

Yes they do indeed but we bought some a few years ago and my Aunt would like some the same but I can’t find anything like that, we got ours from Dunelm mill.

Sharron

Sharron Report 8 Dec 2019 15:06

Get her a packet of clothes pegs. She won't know!

Sharron

Sharron Report 8 Dec 2019 15:08

Seriously though.

I have just Googled duvet clips and you can get a set for £1.62 which sounds like my kind of aunty's Christmas present!

Barbra

Barbra Report 8 Dec 2019 15:10

Amazon .EBay just had a look plenty different colours & prices

Andysmum

Andysmum Report 8 Dec 2019 15:29

https://www.dunelm.com/product/quilt-clips-1000017856

Never heard of them but they look like a good idea. At the moment OH does the job for me!

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond Report 9 Dec 2019 01:31

Can you leave them on to stop the quilt shifting during use? I have some circular gadgets that do the same job. They came from Kleeneze but are difficult to fit.

I am off to Dunelm asap

Lizx

ZZzzz

ZZzzz Report 9 Dec 2019 02:13

If you mean during sleep then no, they are solid plastic and would probably hurt if they hit you in the face. :-)