General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Caroline

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sharron

Sharron Report 12 Jan 2020 16:16

There was a Country and Western song I think I once had, anyway, I have heard it and it is called, I think, "Caroline".

It is not called "Sweet Caroline" and is not like that song.

I thought it might have been a 'B' side by one of the big ones , Don Williams or Kenny Rogers and it is about a man telling his wife that if he continues to treat him badly he is going elsewhere and that there are women otut there who can do things for a man that she could not even dream of.

I can't find it on You Tube and Googling it has brought up songs I don't think are it and I can't get the sound to work on my lap-top either.

Does anybody know the song I am talking about?

JustGinnie

JustGinnie Report 12 Jan 2020 16:17

Sorry I can't help but just wanted to say hello.

Caroline

Caroline Report 12 Jan 2020 16:23

A little worried there for a second with the thread title :-D :-D

Sorry don't know it either.

Sharron

Sharron Report 12 Jan 2020 16:30

Don't be silly. If I were to post a thread about anybody on here it would be titled "Sharron" or "The Lovely Sharron".

Hello Ginnie. Welcome back.

Barbra

Barbra Report 12 Jan 2020 16:37

You tube old crow medicine show Caroline is that the one

Sharron

Sharron Report 12 Jan 2020 17:03

Gottit!

It is called Carolyn, not Caroline, and it was Merle Haggard.

Thanks for looking everybody.

Caroline

Caroline Report 13 Jan 2020 12:02

Of course Sharron silly me :-)

Barbra

Barbra Report 13 Jan 2020 12:13

Nice one glad you found it :-)