General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

All right.............

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

RockyMountainShy

RockyMountainShy Report 28 Jan 2020 19:36

....................... I was really to get back into genelogy when I fell on the ice and snapped my ankle bone, :-S 2 weeks later I went back to the surgeon and he was very displeased. I had been putting weight on it, when I shouldn't of been, but when you need two feet to balance it's kind of hard to balance on one all the time even with a walker to help. :-|
So I have been 'stuck' at my sisters sitting around doing all the things I should of done months ago, ie hemming pants, crafts etc.
Yesterday I bought a second hand knee scooter, witch was cheaper then renting one, now I wheel around Judys house no problem :-D

Sharron

Sharron Report 28 Jan 2020 20:07

Good to see you again.

SylviaInCanada

SylviaInCanada Report 28 Jan 2020 20:39

Good to see you.

Take care of yourself, and get that ankle better.

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 28 Jan 2020 20:43

Hi Shy. lovely to see you. You don't do things by half do you ;-). I hope it mends soon <3

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond Report 29 Jan 2020 00:10

Hello Shy

Nice to see you posting altho not the reason for doing so. I am sorry you injured yourself and hope you will heal well. Great that you are catching up on things, but take care on the scooter lol We don't want to hear of any more mishaps.

Lizxx