General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Boris in hospital .....

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

SylviaInCanada

SylviaInCanada Report 6 Apr 2020 03:32

Our 6 pm news this evening had the news that Boris had been taken to hospital as they cannot get his temperature down.

Hilary

Hilary Report 6 Apr 2020 06:09

Hope he is in a N.H.S hospital so he can see 1st hand how hard our nurses & doctors are working. I wish him well as I do everyone else.

JoyLouise

JoyLouise Report 6 Apr 2020 08:04

He is, I believe, Hilary.

Apparently his partner thinks she has had it too.

It's a wonder Trump has not got it at as he and his sidekicks obviously can't gauge distance!

Hilary

Hilary Report 6 Apr 2020 08:27

JoyLoise I am in disbelief every time I see Trump with his sidekicks standing shoulder to shoulder with him, why does he need 6/7/8 people with him every time, they don't even speak. He does'nt come across to me that he is taking it seriously while his country's people are dying.

Bobtanian

Bobtanian Report 6 Apr 2020 08:55

Hilary,..they are there to stop a bullet, methinks

JoyLouise

JoyLouise Report 6 Apr 2020 09:06

Do you think they'll breathe in the virus before it gets to the Donald too? At the moment I am beginning to think he has a Teflon-coated tan.

maggiewinchester

maggiewinchester Report 6 Apr 2020 10:38

I hope the NHS take the money owed for Johnson's treatment from his Private health insurance.
It would be a small pay-back for the amount private hospitals are charging the NHS for the use of their empty beds.

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 6 Apr 2020 10:39

I hope he is OK, I wish him well.

LondonBelle

LondonBelle Report 6 Apr 2020 11:08

So do I, AnnG

'Emma'

'Emma' Report 6 Apr 2020 13:58

I did say to OH at the weekend he was looking worse
not better.
I too wish him a speedy recovery.

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 6 Apr 2020 15:38

His eyes show he is unwell

Whatever your politics I wish him well

His fiancé too who is pregnant says she has been very unwell for over a week

No matter your politics these are people who have picked up the virus

Linda

Linda Report 6 Apr 2020 16:13

I to wish him well I have been thinking that he has been looking ill but PM or not he should be resting my daughter said it makes you feel very tired and you want to sleep all the time so how can he keep on top of things?

SylviaInCanada

SylviaInCanada Report 6 Apr 2020 17:59

I think a lot of us thought he looked ill when he came to the door of No10 to clap the other night.

I wish him well.

Our PM said this morning that he was about ready to go back to the office some time this week, but he would still continue to work mainly from home, as that is what everyone is being advised to do whenever possible. He added that they had found he worked very well from home, and was in constant contact with his ministers and many others (including Trumpoid).

LondonBelle

LondonBelle Report 6 Apr 2020 20:24

Boris has been taken to intensive care :-( <3

Come on, Boris...fight it <3

SylviaInCanada

SylviaInCanada Report 6 Apr 2020 20:43

oh dear.

But it is the best place for him if he is not doing well.

I do send all good wishes his way.

I wonder how his fiancee is doing ........... I saw a report where she had been in bed for a week with symptoms.

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 6 Apr 2020 21:04

Boris don't let it beat you fight it <3

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond Report 6 Apr 2020 21:27

Hope Boris makes a good recovery very soon and his fiancee will be ok, along with their baby.

Lizx

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 6 Apr 2020 21:28

I hope he comes through this ok. I think his fiancée is on the mend and over it now,

Barbra

Barbra Report 6 Apr 2020 22:09

Hope he comes through this illness he is human being with a pregnant partner come on Boris fight it Barbara <3