General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

keepsafe

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Terry

Terry Report 29 May 2020 11:36

hi all.does anyone else have the problem with their keepsafes.i got three docs yesterday by my credits and when i went to look at them today its asking me to pay again.thanks terry

RolloTheRed

RolloTheRed Report 29 May 2020 12:34

It always comes as a shock to GR users that access to the documents they shell out for is time limited.
Keep stuff offline. There are lots of better free options for primary data backup than KeepSafe such as GoogleDrive and MS Onedrive. KeepSafe is handy for illustrating your tree and sharing stuff with other GR members.