General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

All Good Things

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sharron

Sharron Report 16 Jun 2020 13:48

All the time we have been in lockdown, savouring the bliss of no sport anywhere at all, we have watched Judge Rinder every afternoon.

Watched the news and turned over in the hope of watching it again today, as usual, and there was bloody horse racing on. Who, in their right mind, would want to watch sport when they could be watching paint dry?

KathleenBell

KathleenBell Report 16 Jun 2020 14:02

Oh I do agree Sharron. For the life of me I can't understand why there is OLD football on every Saturday. There's no atmosphere to horse racing without crowds anyway.

Hubby is a rugby nutcase and is usually at the rugby club Tuesday morning and evening, Thursday morning and evening and all day Saturday. Mostly I moan at him for spending more time there than at home. Since lockdown I can't wait for him to be able to get back to his routine :-D

Kath. x

Florence61

Florence61 Report 16 Jun 2020 21:32

Sharron, since ive been off, some afternoons ive watched Judge Rinder.He makes me laugh and has such a wonderful way with words.

Very entertaining and much better than any football etc

Florence in the Hebrides

Ps Got my first junk call today.Been lovely not getting those calls.

Bobtanian

Bobtanian Report 17 Jun 2020 11:40

Warwick Davis and even tipping point got the chop!!