General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

It's nice to know for sure.

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Kuros

Kuros Report 16 Jun 2020 18:25

My hubby and I suspected we'd had the virus and antibody tests have now confirmed we did. Thankfully, although we are just into the over seventy bracket, we got away lightly. Hoping we have some immunity now.

Annie

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 16 Jun 2020 19:46

Pleased you are both ok Kuros. Will you have passed it on to anyone do you think? Anyone you know?

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond Report 16 Jun 2020 23:53

Scary knowledge but I am glad you both got through this.

Let's hope you both stay well now

Lizxx

SylviaInCanada

SylviaInCanada Report 17 Jun 2020 04:03

Glad to know that you are both OK.

Kuros

Kuros Report 17 Jun 2020 11:56

We had it at the end of March and didn't pass it on - at least as far as we know. As soon as we had any symptoms, which we thought at first were due to a bad cough and/or cold, we shut ourselves away for two weeks. We were probably infected by a neighbour who works on the COVID ward in a hospital and visited us two days before she tested positive. I had symptoms three days later and my hubby two days after that. None of our friends or family had it so we don't seem to have passed it on. I know I wouldn't want it again!

Annie

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 17 Jun 2020 16:54

God you are over it anyway.