General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Traitor to my class again

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sharron

Sharron Report 16 Nov 2020 18:27

Luckily , I was wearing tracky bottoms and a sweatshirt and sitting in my council house when I caught myself watching a lecture on YouTube and drinking a cup of Ooling.

Well up myself or what?

maggiewinchester

maggiewinchester Report 16 Nov 2020 18:34

I don't own any tracky bottoms - or a hoody, and I too, live in a Council house. :-D

I do own a couple of pairs of crocs - AKA slippers, however, I never venture further than the front gate whilst wearing them :-0

Sharron

Sharron Report 16 Nov 2020 18:36

I have hoodies and tracky bottoms.

When I turned sixty and, even more, now I am nudging seventy, I am wondering if it might not be time I topped dressing like a teenaged boy. If I can't do that, I could, at least, stop behaving like one!

maggiewinchester

maggiewinchester Report 16 Nov 2020 19:06

Naa. Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional! :-D :-D

maggiewinchester

maggiewinchester Report 16 Nov 2020 22:28

What were you watching?

Sharron

Sharron Report 16 Nov 2020 23:47

One of the Gresham College lectures.