General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

*****Tiger Woods*****

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Barbra

Barbra Report 24 Feb 2021 13:19

What a silly man brilliant golfer family man but reckless attitude to life .so sad he is involved in Car crash maybe he will realize how life is fragile or not Come on get real hope you make a full recovery you are worth it x Barbara

Kay

Kay Report 24 Feb 2021 23:14

That's the problem, they earn lots of money then buy flash cars and can't help putting their foot down. Apparantly it was a notorious accident spot where he crashed.

Allan

Allan Report 25 Feb 2021 07:33

I believe that it was a hire car.

JoyLouise

JoyLouise Report 25 Feb 2021 07:54

He is on the mend as much as he can be, I hear.

I had not heard that, Allan, but the car hire firm missed a trick - where's the company's sign? Unless, of course, the car was faulty, in which case the claim will be huge.

I wish TW a good recovery.

ZZzzz

ZZzzz Report 25 Feb 2021 20:12

If one is on unfamiliar roads in a foreign country then one should drive with care and not assume that obstacles will get out your way.

ZZzzz

ZZzzz Report 25 Feb 2021 21:21

Neither was he driving carefully then.

ZZzzz

ZZzzz Report 25 Feb 2021 21:27

The most dangerous part of any vehicle is the nut that holds the steering wheel.

Bobtanian

Bobtanian Report 25 Feb 2021 23:17

heard there's a set of clubs for sale cheap...driver unreliable....

Kay

Kay Report 25 Feb 2021 23:24

Zzzzzz, that made me smile. Love that comment!

ZZzzz

ZZzzz Report 26 Feb 2021 01:00

Thanks Kay, some of my male friends don't seem to understand that, which makes it even funnier when I explain it to them.