General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Politicians

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Allan

Allan Report 3 Mar 2021 21:42

Seem very good at dishing out all sorts of venomous rubbish against all and sundry, but when they themselves become the victims of such treatment, they wither faster than salted slugs.

There have been two examples very recently of such behaviour involving two Federal Ministers. The two incidents are totally unrelated but involve allegations of the same nature.

I'll not go into the nature of the allegations as they are just that, allegations.

However, in both cases the Ministers concerned have admitted themselves to hospital due to 'stress'

What is particularly galling is that both Ministers happen to represent WA constituencies and one during the recent Covid lockdown between States actually committed the Federal Government to a Court case against WA's action in this matter and were going to team up with an odious business man in this fight.

Fortunately the Feds realised just what the fallout could be withdrew but the Court Action went ahead anyway and the case was thrown out of Court.

I suspect that both politicians will have a hard time at the next Federal Election.

RolloTheRed

RolloTheRed Report 3 Mar 2021 23:45

Well one of my rellies is an MP in South Australia. A hard working and all round great guy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3afGi3REu8