General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Tonight.

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

nameslessone

nameslessone Report 2 May 2021 14:57

Anyone got any special plans for this evening?

Or is it the same old Sunday evening for you?

LondonBelle

LondonBelle Report 2 May 2021 14:59

I shall be watching the last episode of Line of Duty ;-) :-D

RolloTheRed

RolloTheRed Report 2 May 2021 15:09

As London Belle says a lot of people are planning on an evening with Jesus, Mary and Joseph and the wee donkey. Dermot, surprised and delighted is on the bone making room for the larger than usual Sundey evening congregation.

The rumours are that H will not be going quietly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJpRSf4q-hI

nameslessone

nameslessone Report 2 May 2021 15:22

I'm surprised that Kate Fleming hasn't noticed how much her sergeant looks like The Caddy.

LindainHerriotCountry

LindainHerriotCountry Report 2 May 2021 15:46

I have never watched a single episode of Line of Duty It is Call the Midwife though

KathleenBell

KathleenBell Report 2 May 2021 17:33

Linda - I'm with you. Haven't seen any of Line of Duty but I will be watching Call the Midwife.

Kath. x

Elizabeth A

Elizabeth A Report 2 May 2021 17:50

Slight change for me, I normally work nights, but am on annual leave. Making a nice change.
I plan on watching Midwife and Line of duty, without having to catch up, or risk getting spoilers as to whats happened

MotownGal

MotownGal Report 2 May 2021 18:52

Line of Duty for me.

I have watched every episode of every series, so hopefully we can get some answers.

I hope these come through slowly like peeling onion skin, not all wrapped up in the last five minutes. That would be a swizz. :-D ;-)

Von

Von Report 2 May 2021 18:56

I will be watching the snooker ;-) ;-) ;-)

nameslessone

nameslessone Report 2 May 2021 19:43

I’ll be watching both. :-D

ZZzzz

ZZzzz Report 2 May 2021 21:49

We watched The Antiques Roadshow, it was interesting.Then I watched Call The Midwife, I like that they always follow a theme that was news of the day, good acting too. I wonder if they will be able to cover the covid pandemic in time.

LindainHerriotCountry

LindainHerriotCountry Report 2 May 2021 21:59

I thought it was really noticeable tonight that all the cast on Call the Midwife were standing two metres apart. Oddly I hadn’t noticed it in the previous two

ZZzzz

ZZzzz Report 2 May 2021 22:25

Oh I didn't notice that.

JoyLouise

JoyLouise Report 2 May 2021 22:44

I left this series of Line of Duty to this weekend so I could binge-watch so I've been careful when it's been mentioned on telly.

For anyone interested, J M & J is on BBC News at 8.30 tomorrow morning. I like his accent.

Funny you mentioned J M & J, by the way Rollo, as there's a character named that in the book I'm re-reading. :-D

nameslessone

nameslessone Report 3 May 2021 08:49

I noticed the two metre rule last night - much more obvious than it had been. I thought binoculars were probably needed for the birth scene.

As to LOD - a lot of unanswered questions. Just enough to make it possible for another series if Jed M wants to write it.