General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

GRO Certificates

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Ellen

Ellen Report 15 Jun 2021 12:07

Can someone please tell me how I fill in the My Recent Order Details (PDF) form
I put in my Col number & year Then I put in Start Date & End Date can someone please tell me the start date (Is it the day I ordered it or the date they sent it to me) ?
then the End Date is it the closing date 3 months after I ordered it ? I have tried so many ways but it comes back as no such order received
I have emailed GRO twice now asking this info but I have not had an answer so thought I would have better success on here Thank You Ellen

Von

Von Report 15 Jun 2021 12:25

Ellen
I think if I remember correctly you only need to put in the col number and the year.

However should you need the other dates I would put in the date you ordered the PDF.

Did you receive the PDF or are you still waiting.

Ellen

Ellen Report 16 Jun 2021 02:37

I just heard back from GRO who tell me to only put in the Col number which is 150124 2021 but it still does not come up, it says no order have been found for these dates I did not put in any dates

LondonBelle

LondonBelle Report 16 Jun 2021 06:26

Ellen

As Von asked, have you received the PDF or are you still waiting? :-)

Ellen

Ellen Report 17 Jun 2021 02:02

It is the PDF I am trying to open but it won't allow me to even when I just put in my COL no

LondonBelle

LondonBelle Report 17 Jun 2021 05:40

Have you tried putting in the COL number as?

COL150124/2021

That is putting COL then the number, all without any spaces :-)

Ellen

Ellen Report 29 Jun 2021 01:45

Yes I tried that it says numerical numbers only
Once again they tell me only put it col number only which I have been doing, but still no success.
I have asked them to post it to me but they are not listening to me, keep telling me to do what I am already doing.
This is a terrible service

PatinCyprus

PatinCyprus Report 29 Jun 2021 06:28

I have never had trouble accessing my PDFs. If you ordered the PDFs in June put the 1st date as 1st June and yesterday's date. If you ordered earlier put 1st of May as the first date. I have only ever put dates in and never the COL number.

Are you signed in?

KathleenBell

KathleenBell Report 29 Jun 2021 09:05

Only put in 150124 - don't put in the /2021 as that is just this year.

Kath. x