General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Excelled Himself

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sharron

Sharron Report 25 Jun 2021 20:32

Jacky so loves his daddy that he brings him additional nutrition to keep him fit and well and to make sure it is at its very best, he brings it in live and leaves it.

Last one was a rat which we watched disappear under the dresser. It was down with the rat bait which worked and it wen off to the celestial rat hole unlamented.

We know it did because we can smell it but can we find it? Can we Hell as like!

The sofa has been tuned over, and the armchair. The cooker has been out,and so has the fridge freezer. it is not under the book shelf. We are running out of places to look but the bloody thing still wafts it fragrance fro it's secret place.

It is 'orrible!

maggiewinchester

maggiewinchester Report 25 Jun 2021 20:45

:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

Have you looked IN the sofa, or IN the dresser?

Sharron

Sharron Report 25 Jun 2021 20:52

As far as I can. I don't think it is in the dresser anyway.

Tomorrow, we will pull out the fridge again and lean it back a bit to have a proper look underneath.

maggiewinchester

maggiewinchester Report 25 Jun 2021 21:17

I'm rather glad Betty doesn't love me that much.
The only live things she's ever brought me have been a frog and a dragonfly, and that was years ago.
Being a bit of a midget, she has a tiny mouth! :-D

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 26 Jun 2021 08:02

Mr Tibbs my seven year old cat has been spending the nights outside since I had my knee done

Early on in the week I hobbled out onto the patio to feed the tortoise and there was a dead mouse ,only a baby but then again I hate them to the point of being terrified

It was ignore it on my part so as not to panic

Then on wed out to feed the tort again and lined up next to the dead was another one !

It was OMG cat I don’t need presents and certainly not that kind

But at least they were dead .he has brought live ones in before

So Thursday granddaughter came to take me to chiropractor and the first thing was I have a job for you ! Out with the dustpan and brush and swept up and disposed of in the brown wheelie bin which is for garden and kitchen waste .

The bin will be put out on Monday for the dustmen

Hope there’s no more presents before then

Hope you find jacky present too :-(

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 28 Jun 2021 11:45

Sharron

Did you locate the pressy jacky bought in for you ? :-0

Sharron

Sharron Report 28 Jun 2021 12:04

No, the fridge has been out, and the stove. Furniture turned over. We have run out of places to look and still it keeps on awafting.

Thankfully, it is wearing off a bit now but I would still like to find the bloody thing!