General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

sharrons tree

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Wendy

Wendy Report 4 Jan 2022 13:55

am hopefully tomorrow going to get Sharrons tree sorted,i thought about putting on the paperwork that will be sent to Graham
with fondest memories of Sharron a kind funny lady,
from the gals and guys of Genes

let me know if this is ok for all of you.
wendy

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 4 Jan 2022 14:00

Sounds ok to me Wendy, she would have liked that.

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 4 Jan 2022 14:17

That would be very fitting Wendy thank you

Gwyn in Kent

Gwyn in Kent Report 4 Jan 2022 14:57

Thank you for sorting this Wendy.
The words are fine with me.

It would have been Sharron's birthday later in January, so it would be lovely if the dedication can be sent this month.

Do we send direct to the Trust towards the tree?

Florence61

Florence61 Report 4 Jan 2022 15:01

Oh lovely Wendy, very apt. Thanks.

How do we contribute please?

Florence in the hebrides

**Ann**

**Ann** Report 4 Jan 2022 15:01

Lovely idea Wendy <3 <3

JustGinnie

JustGinnie Report 4 Jan 2022 15:39

Lovely idea, thank you .

Bobtanian

Bobtanian Report 4 Jan 2022 16:06

yep will go along with that!!

thanks

Wendy

Wendy Report 4 Jan 2022 17:53

I forgot to add Graham so will include him .the paperwork will go to Graham.
send the donations direct to the woodland trust,let them know its in memory of Sharron.
i will let you know where the tree will be.
when i plant the one in my garden i will take a photo and get my son to post it,im no good with modern technology..
you get a pack with the map of where it will be dedicated,and the words from us.
i have really enjoyed doing this for you,

wendy

Wendy

Wendy Report 6 Jan 2022 15:21

had a phone call from WOODLAND Trust today,they are still not able to take new bookings,this cyber attack was quite prolific and its taking longer than expected to get things up and running again,they reckon a few more weeks,they are working hard to get it back to normal,they apologised,and said keep checking the site,which i will do.
I cant even order trees from them,
so we will eventually get there .i did ask about the area near where they lived and because the site not workiing properly she couldnt tell me.they are really frustrated.
I will keep you all updated,i have a spinal consult tomorrow,and should i have to go into hospital will take my lap top with me.dont really like laps prefer pc.which this is.
I will let Sharrons OH know ,spoke to him few days ago.
its just started snowing here.
wendy :-)