General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Led By Donkeys

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

RolloTheRed

RolloTheRed Report 19 Jan 2022 14:25

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2022/jan/19/boris-johnson-grilled-by-line-of-duty-team-in-spoof-video-viewed-by-5-million

"In the name of God go:

SheilaSomerset

SheilaSomerset Report 19 Jan 2022 16:43

Insulting to donkeys...

maggiewinchester

maggiewinchester Report 19 Jan 2022 16:49

Watch it here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8xY9R05q0I

Kense

Kense Report 19 Jan 2022 16:54

Not as funny as today's PMQ.

RolloTheRed

RolloTheRed Report 19 Jan 2022 18:13

Really ? More of the usual. BoJo can no longer tell a joke - once out of no 10 and on the dinner circuit he will rediscover the knack.

Christian Wakeford MP has a 2 year track record of voting down the line for BoJo in the house. As one of the "red wall" MPs he is faced with defending a majority of 402 against a poll lead of over 10% for Labour.
There is no telling if the constituency will adopt hom as candidate or not. Probably not.

I used to live in Middleton. It will vote for Starmer, like putting on a comfy old coat. The people of Lowry land have nothing to say to any of the current or future crew at no.10.

Tuf for Mr Wakeford.

Allan

Allan Report 19 Jan 2022 22:31

I know Middleton well :-) Spent five years there working for the then Middleton Borough Council and it's where I met my wife

Kense

Kense Report 20 Jan 2022 10:40

Strange that his current defence is that he didn't understand the rules. As he made them it is a virtual admission that he is useless at his job.

It will be a shame if that wallpaper gets wasted.