General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Platinum Membership?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Anna

Anna Report 26 Feb 2022 16:25

I have paid £75 for Platinum membership and find that I now have to pay to access Census records. Can anyone tell me what I've paid this extra for? I thought it included access to the Census records. Anna

nameslessone

nameslessone Report 26 Feb 2022 16:40

Many users of these boards prefer not to use the Genes records for their research.

Kay????

Kay???? Report 26 Feb 2022 16:48

*****Unlimited access to the whole site
Take your search further by exploring our databases of historical records. Platinum subscription offers the same features as our Standard option, as well as unlimited access to:******
>>>All census records<<<<
All birth, marriage and death records
WW1 and WW2 death records.

Above is whats incuded in a Platinum Sub.....Census included.

Platinum subscribers can also choose to add other niche record sets (such as Parish records) to their subscription.

KathleenBell

KathleenBell Report 26 Feb 2022 17:10

Genes don't have the 1921 census (Findmypast is the only website with that) but they do have all the other census years which you should have access to.

As already said, most members of Genes just have the standard membership on here and use other websites (such as Findmypast or Ancestry) for looking up records.

Kath. x

Florence61

Florence61 Report 26 Feb 2022 19:21

Anna what census records were you wanting to access? I have a platinum membership and have had for years because I do loads of census look ups over and over again so for me, i do get my moneys worth.
As Kathleen said if its the 1921 census its not available on genes at the moment.

Florence in the hebrides