Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Mary Glaister Wilson c1904 born WORKINGTON Cumbria

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

shineysteph

shineysteph Report 21 Apr 2008 14:24

Hi
I am trying to find ancestors of my wifes Grandmother Mary Glaister Wilson

The details I have are as follows:-

Mary Glaister Wilson c1904 born WORKINGTON Cumbria England - died 1960

married at Trinity Church, Hoylake 1927

To Charles Dodd born 1902 Hoylake/west Kirby

Children = James, Harry, Frank, Jack, Bessie, Thomas, Richard, Charles, Margaret, George and Robert

Any help or info would be appreciated

Thanks
Andrew

Julie

Julie Report 21 Apr 2008 14:28

Andrew

is it backwards or forwards you want to go...If back what is Mary's dads name from her marriage cert

shineysteph

shineysteph Report 29 Jun 2008 19:47

Hi Julie
Sorry for the delay. Mary's dad was Thomas Wilson but sometimes known as Tom, apparently & was a Harbour Master.

Thanks
Steph

Shirley

Shirley Report 26 Jul 2008 08:56

Andrew,
just come across your posting.I have a Robert Glaister in my tree,not sure where he was born,he was my aunts husband,she was Florence Evelyn Lowdon,from Whitehaven,does that fit with anything you have.
Shirley