Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

caroline bourne/northfield

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Jason

Jason Report 30 Jun 2008 20:21

hi im trying to find some info on caroline bourne maidon name northfield. who died on the 14/7/1931 i no this as she died giving birth to my mum may elizabeth bourne who is now snell. who was born in bethnal green. caroline was married to john bourne who then after re married i dont no who but i do no he left my mum with her mum and dad and they brought her up as a child. my mum has four real brothers and 1 real sister. there names are arthur /lorence /jimmy / lennard and gertrude bourne. but they never let her see any of them also a step brother and sister lillian and james. bourne. im sure they stayed in london bethnal green or hackney.i would really like to find any of them if they are alive. any help will be nice.

Selena in South East London

Selena in South East London Report 30 Jun 2008 20:47

Jason have you checked any of the names on the site. Click on the 'search trees' at the top of the page

Someone might have the brothers or sister in their tree on the site,

Selena

Langdon Lass

Langdon Lass Report 30 Jun 2008 20:48

Jason,

I have sent you a pm.

LL

Selena in South East London

Selena in South East London Report 30 Jun 2008 20:49

I expect that Jimmy might be entered as James and Lennard might be Leonard? Is Lorence a proper name or could it be Laurence/Lawrence?

Getting the right/wrong spelling might mean a hit or miss with the tree matches.

Good luck,

Selena