Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Edward Cyril MILLS NZ to Sydney

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Pat

Pat Report 5 May 2009 04:29

Edward C MILLS born in 1896 Spring Grove Nelson NZ. Went to Sydney Australia Anyone know if he married or where he died? Thanks Pat.

Anne

Anne Report 5 May 2009 04:59

Hi Pat,

Do you have any more info on him.

Possible death
12718/1961 MILLS EDWARD CYRIL H
parents ALFRED EDITH JANE
where registered CHATSWOOD

Pat

Pat Report 6 May 2009 03:05

Hi Anne, thanks for your reply. His parents were Alfred and Edith MILLS. sorry have no other info on him except when Alfred, his father died in 1935 he was of Sydney according to the Obituary. Can you tell me where Chatswood is? Pat.

Anne

Anne Report 6 May 2009 04:38

Chatswood is on the north side of Sydney.

Was his father in Sydney?

Anne

Pat

Pat Report 6 May 2009 08:44

Thanks again Anne. No Alfred was born and died in NZ. Not sure when Edward went to Sydney, must have been in adulthood, I would say. Not sure if he even married. Pat

Anne

Anne Report 6 May 2009 13:03

Hi Pat,

You can order the death cert if you want. I'll see if he has a probate, might be able to have a look at it.

Cheers

Anne

Anne

Anne Report 7 May 2009 09:49

Hi Pat,

Went to state records today and they didn't have anything in probates.

Sorry about that you might just have to get the certificate or a transcript to see if he was married and the informant

Cheers

Anne

Pat

Pat Report 7 May 2009 22:37

Hi Anne. Thankyou so much for trying anyway. Pat