Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

BURNS/ Sinnott

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Rebecca

Rebecca Report 7 May 2009 09:58

I am trying to find any information I can on William joseph Burns 20.05.1919 born in liverpool. His dads name Thomas Burns think his dob is 1899 and his mother whos name i think is Katie Sinnott. Any information on any of these people or any others that you think might have a connection with them or one of them. Totally confused and lost at where to go next. Thank you

Rebecca

Rebecca Report 7 May 2009 10:35

how do i get birth certificate if im not sure on names just type it in births? sorry.
Im not sure if they got married i think so but if the family gossip is right then she got married 3 times. He had one real brother Tom and at least two step sisters winefred and lilly but again we dont know their dates of birth.
he came from Liverpool.

Choccy

Choccy Report 7 May 2009 10:38

There's this birth registered for William

Births Jun 1919 (>99%)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Burns William J Sinnott Warrington 8c 229

Is Warrington near Liverpool?

Rebecca

Rebecca Report 7 May 2009 10:39

there is a William J Burns born right date in warrington to a Sinnott it only has the maiden name. But how do I get to confirm that it is the right one? and the dads name? and the mothers first name as it only has the maiden name? sorry to be a pain.

Rebecca

Rebecca Report 7 May 2009 10:40

ahh right thank you and that will have both parents names on?