Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Masina Boatwright

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Masina

Masina Report 31 Jan 2005 01:54

My name is Masina Margaret Boatwright. My father was Albert Thomas Boatwright from Tasmania, but born 1932 Noble Park, Victoria, Australia. I really would love to make contact with his side of the family if anyone can help. His sisters I believe are Margaret and Joy and he also had children from a previous marriage. If im correct i think his fathers first name was Lambert...and he may of been a fisherman..please help..i really want my children to know my fathers side of the family.

Graeme

Graeme Report 12 Nov 2007 00:36

Hello Mesina.

I don't know if you will see this, Can only hope.
The Australian Boatwrights came from Hassingham England in 1855. They Settled Around Emu Bay Tasmania, the y were sponsored by an Alex Learmouth to work on his property.

William born Swaffham Norfolk Susan BornSouth Burlington Norfolk came to Aus with two Children.
Alfred born Hassingham Norfolk and William born Strumpshaw Norfolk. I will leave this at this point, if you contact me I will give you more infromation.

My regards Graeme