Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Kimberley Kerr

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Kimberley

Kimberley Report 23 Feb 2007 23:41

I am trying to find any relatives of Alfred Cobb born 1889 who lived in Sutton st Edmunds Lincs and is buried in Parson Drove Cambs. He was the youngest child of Sarah (Bowers) and Charles Cobb who were born in Wisbech st Mary (i think). Charles's father was John 1814 and was a publican in Wisbech. They lived in Gannogate(not sure of the spelling) Sutton st Edmunds and in the Cambridgeshire area. His brothers and sisters were Charles William Cobb born 9th June 1869 died 25/10/1963 Sarah Ann Cobb born 15 Oct 1870 Pheob Cobb born 18 Dec 1871 John Henery Cobb born 11th Jan 1873 Matthew cobb born 7th Oct 1875 Frances Walter cobb born 7th Dec1877 Ethel Cobb 24th Jan 1886 Married name Parrish who lived in Norwich Road Wisbech Cambs. Ethel had 2 childrenMrs olive Judd who lived in Upwell and Mr W H Parrish. At the time of Ethels death she had 6 grandchildren, whom I know nothing about???? Ethels husband was a nurseryman and former Walsoken councillor. and finally Alfred born 2nd June 1889 died 8th March 1972 aged 82 years. He was a farmer in Sutton st Edmunds. I would love to trace my family whom I know nothing about and I am the last in Alfreds line. I have all the information (dates) from Alfred's bible given to him on his 21st birthday by his sister Ethel